Dry skin natural face masks use constituents that, for the most part, are already available in your home and can be created at home. They will retain your facial skin moisturized and fresh. The profits you get by making these face masks at home is that you evade use of harmful chemical ingredients and furthermore most of these masks can be made for pennies with the help of natural ingredients previously available in your kitchen.
- Egg and Honey Facial Mask: Add 1 teaspoon of honey and also 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil with the white of one egg in the bowl and mix well till they thicken slightly. Spread the mixture onto your face. Allow it sit on your face for 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Banana, Yogurt And Honey Face Mask: Put 2 completely ripe bananas, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 cup of yogurt in a mixer. Merge these natural ingredients till they form a consistent paste. Smudge the paste onto your face, leaving it for about 20 minutes or till it desiccates out. Rinse your face with warm water.
- Cucumber and Aloe Vera Mask: Peel a cucumber and place in a blender. Insert 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera to it. Blend these two natural constituents together until they form into a dense consistent mixture. Smear this paste on your face and leave it there for 30 minutes. Rinse the mask with the cold water.
- Avocado and Honey Face Mask: This face mask recipe needs only two natural ingredients, namely, avocado and honey. Avocado comprises lots of oils and honey is also a natural conditioner. This mask is a boon for mature, wrinkled as well as dry skin. You need half of a ripe, organic avocado to make this dry skin face mask. The other half you can eat to provide your skin a boost from inside as well!! Mash 1/2 ripe, soft avocado into a creamy pulp in a bowl. Then blend in 1/4 cup of honey to form a smooth paste. Apply it onto your facial skin, leaving it for about 10 minutes. Rinse it off with the help of a cool washcloth.
- Aloe Vera and Avocado: This natural face mask is very actual in hydrating and softening dry chapped skin. It’s three natural ingredients are– aloe Vera gel, avocado, as well as honey – all, are hydrating. This mask also works well for wind-burned or else sunburned skin because aloe Vera contains natural healing agents. In accumulation avocado and honey are recognized to be packed with antioxidants that create this as one of the best DIY face masks for the dry skin.
Take just 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel, 1/2 ripe avocado, 1 tablespoon of the runny honey, 1 teaspoon of almond or else coconut oil and 1 ½ tablespoon of dry oatmeal.
Mash up the avocado in a container. Stir in the aloe Vera gel, honey, coconut oil, and oatmeal. Blend these natural ingredients together to form a constant paste. Spread the mask onto your skin, leaving it for about 15 minutes. Wash the mask off with lukewarm water and a warm wash cloth. If desirable, follow with a moisturizer on your still moist skin.